Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It has begun...

My very first blog entry. This is a venue for me to process out loud the things that consume my thoughts day in and day out. I imagine there will be much reflection, questioning, and wondering.

I would like to focus on the little things, and especially the things that demonstrate a restoration of things otherwise discarded, forgotten, or neglected. Whether those 'things' are people, objects, cities, convictions, or ideas, I want to brush the dust off of them and let their brilliance, beauty or provocation be clearly seen and appreciated. Of course I will probably stray from this unifying theme quite a bit, but this is the thread that I hope ties together this blog, as well as the theme that continually challenges and reinvigorates my spirit.

Shalom.

No comments: